BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Pages

Friday, April 9, 2010

Bookclub Fridays

I go to a bookclub every Friday, at the local library. Here's what was assigned to read this week.











Review from Amazon: Imagine discovering that your whole life has been a fiction, your identity altered, and a new family history created. Suddenly nothing is as it once seemed; you can trust no one, maybe not even yourself. It is exactly this revelation that turns 14-year-old Adam Farmer's life upside down. As he tries to ascertain who he really is, Adam encounters a past, present, and future too horrible to contemplate. Suspense builds as the fragments of the story are assembled--a missing father, government corruption, espionage--until the shocking conclusion shatters the fragile mosaic. Young adult readers will easily relate to the shy and confused Adam, whose desperate searching for self resembles a disturbingly exaggerated version of the identity crisis common to the teenage years.

I haven't started this book yet, but I have a week so I guess I should get started! I'm new to this author so I'm not sure what kind of book this is going to be. From the cover and description it seems like a thriller or suspenseful book.





0 comments: