BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Pages

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

What's in My Mailbox #1

Here are the recommended books that I have recieved! These are the books I was told to read THIS WEEK! Please feel free to keep sending me recommended books! I'll have reviews for them soon!


I just got this today along with Rhymes with riches and I'm on the 42nd page! I'm really liking the suspense of this story.


I just picked this up from the library today! And As soon as I'm finished reading Dead Girls Don't Write Letters by Gail Giles.


I've been on Chapter 5, and I dont think I have the will-power to finish it. But because of my friends who wont stop talking about it, I guess I'll finish.

I'm not sure if this is going to be good... I'm actually a little skeptical.... But I'm really going to give it a try with an open mind!


This book is on my list, I actually heard about it on Lauren's blog, and since I'm a fan of the gossip girl series I'm hoping to read this soon!



























i looked for this book at the library near my house today.... but they didn't have it! But it's on hold and I'll hopefully give a great review on it soon.


1 comments:

Debs Riccio said...

Wow - you're gonna be a busy bee!